Right. Its a Sunday. And it feels so weird that I'm not in Indiranagar. German class is finally over and we all passed A-1 too! But don't I miss going there? Even though it ment I din have weekends free and it ment starving pretty much the whole day. From dressing up and thinkin about what to wear for an entire week before., to the metro ride there, to the walk to Goethe, anticipation, excitement and having a racing heart, having cold, numb fingers while waiting for him. And when he does walk in and he'd sit next to me, everything would seem so worth it. Yeah, I'm love struck. But its not even remotely my fault this time. The guy is that perfect!! 3months its been with him. Every weekend defined meeting him and the rest of the class, learning that incredible language. The pause. The random German words we had gotten into the habit of using. Wondering how we are ever gonna pass! The beer at Jimi's. His cars. Being with him. Having my heart stop because of him. *sigh*. I love those classes! The million million memories I got. Thank you guys! I love ya'll!
And yeah class ended. But so what? Mr Perfect said our relationship wouldn't end with classes and it hasn't. Classes ended in the 1st weekend of December. And after that I've met him every week. Yesterday he came to the Barista near home without even telling me. And I was in Fbar, blissfully unaware. Then I get to know at 10pm and I ran. Last night, like every time with him, was perfection beyond words. Ah the guy! <3
I have the best best friend on the planet, and I am not even close to over exaggerating. If I ever do make it to the US to do my masters next year, I'll owe it all to her. That girl changed my life. You know how'd you'd imagine a meteor changing your life, or a boyfriend? And how you'd assume a friend would influence in no other way than to blow more money and drink some more? Well this girl is my boyfriend and meteor and friend all wrapped up in one. She is like magic to me. My life becomes magical with her around. From Shimoga to Hyderabad to Malaysia! She's the reason I wake up in the morning and go to college. IF she and I ever have a fall out, I will just shoot myself. I cannot survive for a few hour without some kinda contact with her. She's an addiction. I'd happily spend ever waking moment with her and share my bed as well, just cause I know I'll wake up next to her the next morning and I can spend the next day with her as well.
Yeah, these are the kinda things one writes to describe a boyfriend. But this girl is more important to me than any boy will ever be. Yes, I text her and obsess about Mr Perfect, but I know she knows how much I love her. She is a blessing. Yes, I'm emo cliche today. Deal with it.
SO why a post about my boyfriend and my best friend? Cause they are that important to me as of this second in my life, and I want them to know I love them and I cannot do without them. I go all week missing Boyfriend boy, knowing he is genuinely busy, but I still wish he'd text me and say he loves me. He appears after a week, making all the missing him so worth it and putting me right in the middle of heaven for as long as I am with him. And Best friend girl? I survive the week because of her.
And yeah class ended. But so what? Mr Perfect said our relationship wouldn't end with classes and it hasn't. Classes ended in the 1st weekend of December. And after that I've met him every week. Yesterday he came to the Barista near home without even telling me. And I was in Fbar, blissfully unaware. Then I get to know at 10pm and I ran. Last night, like every time with him, was perfection beyond words. Ah the guy! <3
I have the best best friend on the planet, and I am not even close to over exaggerating. If I ever do make it to the US to do my masters next year, I'll owe it all to her. That girl changed my life. You know how'd you'd imagine a meteor changing your life, or a boyfriend? And how you'd assume a friend would influence in no other way than to blow more money and drink some more? Well this girl is my boyfriend and meteor and friend all wrapped up in one. She is like magic to me. My life becomes magical with her around. From Shimoga to Hyderabad to Malaysia! She's the reason I wake up in the morning and go to college. IF she and I ever have a fall out, I will just shoot myself. I cannot survive for a few hour without some kinda contact with her. She's an addiction. I'd happily spend ever waking moment with her and share my bed as well, just cause I know I'll wake up next to her the next morning and I can spend the next day with her as well.
Yeah, these are the kinda things one writes to describe a boyfriend. But this girl is more important to me than any boy will ever be. Yes, I text her and obsess about Mr Perfect, but I know she knows how much I love her. She is a blessing. Yes, I'm emo cliche today. Deal with it.
SO why a post about my boyfriend and my best friend? Cause they are that important to me as of this second in my life, and I want them to know I love them and I cannot do without them. I go all week missing Boyfriend boy, knowing he is genuinely busy, but I still wish he'd text me and say he loves me. He appears after a week, making all the missing him so worth it and putting me right in the middle of heaven for as long as I am with him. And Best friend girl? I survive the week because of her.
This picture is about boyfriend boy just as much as it is about best friend girl. That's me and best friend girl on the beach of Malaysia, which was the most amazing holiday ever and I just fell more in love with her than I already was. And we're trying to represent boyfriend boy and my initials together, V V.
Also that he has a Volkswagon. And Volks is German. And I met him at German class.
I LOVE MY LIFE! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment